Why Work with Us
Do you want to work in a dynamic school that inspires young people to be successful in modern Britain and contribute positively as global citizens?
If so, then Oasis Academy Lister Park is the school for you.
We are an academy on a strong trajectory. Results are strengthening, and we are proud that our students make progress that is above the national average.
We are looking for a talented and inspiring individuals to help us continue this progress and ensure that we are developing respectful and confident learners to achieve excellence for all.
In return, we can offer you a firm commitment to professional development. Our school is an exciting place where talent and dedication is nurtured, recognised and rewarded. As Ofsted stated in their last inspection: “Teachers welcome the support and challenge from senior leaders and the vast majority engage enthusiastically in training events."
Furthermore, through Oasis Community Learning, the opportunities to further your career are significant.
The school has excellent transport links as we are close to the city centre and we are just off the M606. Our staff travel from Leeds and across Yorkshire to be here.
Why work for Oasis Academy Lister Park
We pride ourselves on the work we do to motivate both staff and students alike. Through building strong relationships, between staff and students and across the Oasis family, our aim is always to enable people to flourish and grow their skills. Whether you are a Senior Leader, a Teacher or Support staff we care about your career and want to help you feel valued and supported in your job.
Here are some of the many reasons why you should consider working for Oasis Academy Lister Park:
- We offer a strong Continuous Professional Development programme - if we see potential in your future, we want to help you grow with the Academy and develop yourself in the direction you aspire to go
- We are supportive of our staff and want you to feel like you are coming to work with family
- There are opportunities to learn from and network across the Oasis trust
- We are on a journey together, and offer exciting opportunities for our staff to contribute and show leadership
- Support staff are offered a generous annual leave allowance and a competitive pension, with defined benefits and life cover
- Our results are impressive, and our staff and students have the positive relationships necessary to help make that happen
- Our community engagement is second to none- make your mark in Bradford
If you think you are the right fit for us or like what you hear please visit our current vacancies located on the right of this page to see where your career could take you next.
Would you or someone you know be interested in working or volunteering at Oasis Academy Lister Park? If so, we would love to hear from you!