We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the Academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their Academy badge on their uniforms.
Uniform can be purchased from the following providers:
1. Natasha's Schoolwear (12 New John Street, Bradford, BD1 2QZ; 01274 724 676)
2. The Uniform Shop (50-52 Darley Street, Bradford, BD1 3HN; 01274 736 300)
3. Rawcliffes (42-44 Darley Street, Bradford, BD1 3HN; 01274 730 846)
As of 31 March 2014, Bradford Metropolitan District Council ceased to provide financial assistance to families in meeting the cost of academy uniforms. Therefore, as a school, Oasis Academy Lister Park have taken responsibility for this financial assistance in our commitment to providing financial support to families facing financial hardship.
All students on free school meals (based on the free school meal register) will be eligible to receive one £26 voucher each academic year, which will be redeemable at our uniform suppliers as listed below. A letter will be sent to all parents/carers of eligible students at the end of each academic year. Parents/carers will then be required to collect the voucher, in person, from school. Please note, Oasis Academy Lister Park will not be held responsible for issued vouchers which are lost or stolen and no replacement vouchers will be made available.
- Black blazer with academy badge
- Academy tie (Red tie for KS4 and navy tie for KS3)
- Plain black polishable shoes (normal heel; no boots or trainers)
- School bag
- White school shirt
- Grey jumper with red trim
- Black trousers
- Black socks
- White school shirt (with tie) or white tunic (without tie)
- Grey cardigan with red trim
- Black skirt (reasonable length) OR
- Black school trousers OR black shalwar (no jeans or leggings).
- Black hijab with school logo (optional)
- Black socks or Black tights
- Academy polo shirt
- Academy rugby shirt
- Black shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- Academy sports socks (outdoors)
- White socks (indoors)
- Training shoes (indoors)
- Football boots (boys)
- PE Bag
Jewellery & Personal Belongings
Jewellery is restricted to a watch and, for girls, one small stud earring in each ear. Facial piercings are not permitted.
We expect all students to bring a pen, pencil, ruler, rubber and coloured pencils. For maths, we recommend that all students have a protractor, compass and scientific calculator.