Please remember that face coverings are compulsory at the Academy and must be worn when entering and moving around the building. Please ensure your child has one with them everyday.
If your child displays any of the main symptoms of coronavirus, you must not send your child or any siblings that live in the same household in to school. You must contact the school to tell us your child is self-isolating.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
· A high temperature
· A new; continuous cough – this means coughing a lot, for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours.
· A loss or change to sense of smell or taste – this means they cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
What to do if your child has symptoms:
If your child has any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
1. Do not send them or any siblings that live in the same household in to school.
2. Get a test to check if they have coronavirus as soon as possible (www.bradford.gov.uk or call 119)
3. Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get the test result – only leave your home to have a test.
4. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also stay at home until you get the result.